Tuesday, December 22, 2015

enJOY (My Christmas Card)

I tried my best to find a Christmas song that included the word JOY.  There is the obvious JOY to the World, but the key of D uses too many of the sticking keys on my old piano.  Then there is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (with the beautiful phrase tidings of comfort and JOY), but written in the key of G it's just as bad.  Google wasn't helping at all. 

So, it is simply in the spirit of sharing the JOY of this season that I post my virtual musical Christmas card to you.  Here is my toe tapping, out of tune, sticking keys version of Winter Wonderland, in the good ol' key of E-flat.  


 I hope you enJOY.


 

 

Merry Christmas!




I'm linking up with Deb @ Deb Runs for the Wednesday Word.

Please visit Deb and the other participating bloggers.  It's fun!



12 comments:

  1. She runs, she waterskiis, she plays the piano!

    Me too! Winter Wonderland is one of my faves1 The family loves it.

    Merry Christmas, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I haven't played the piano since my kids were little. I never got very good at it! Joy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed that very much much! You are very talented! Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a woman of many talents. I can play jingle bells on the violin but it would make you cringe.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!!!!!!!! :) I am a music teacher, and my favorite time of year is Christmas because we get to sing an play Christmas tunes. ps. Your piano sounds like mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Holly! Has been so great to get to know you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this just made me smile! I love it and could sit and listen to you play for hours! Thank you for this and Merry Christmas to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you play the piano too Holly? Is there anything that you do NOT do?! Wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! We should have put our posts together- make a Joyful noise and you do! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that's a first - a video linkup! Thanks for the beautiful, joyful music that brought a smile to my face.

    Merry Christmas, and thanks for linking up, Holly!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one!